Brand Name : GOMECY
Model Number : MC10
Certification : CE ISO
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability : 200 units per month
Delivery Time : 5-7 days
Packaging Details : Aluminum case
Product Name : Skin Analyzer-MC10
Link standard function : Discover Skin Problems
Input : AC100-240V,50-60Hz,1.5A DC 24V,3A
Connection Method : Bluetooth
Support languages : CN/EN/IT/ES/KR/CUSTOMISED
Color : White & Silver
Operation system : ios
spectra : RGB, Cross Polarized Light, Parallel Polarized Light, UV meice Light,Wood's Light
Test for : SENSITIVITY/ UV SPOTS/SURFACE SKIN SPOTS SUBSURFACE SKIN SPOTS/ WRINKLE ACNE DETECTION
What is a skin analysis?
|Product Name||Skin Analyzer-MC10|
|Link standard function||Discover Skin Problems|
|Input||AC100-240V,50-60Hz,1.5A DC 24V,3A|
|Color||White & Silver|
|spectra||RGB, Cross Polarized Light, Parallel Polarized Light, UV meice Light,Wood's Light|
|Net weight||6.2 kg|
|Functions||Assist Marketing Products/ Treatments Projects Pore problems|
|Test for||SENSITIVITY/ UV SPOTS/SURFACE SKIN SPOTS SUBSURFACE SKIN SPOTS/ WRINKLE ACNE DETECTION|
The VISIA multilateration system and real-time image overlay capabilities make it easy to capture perfectly registered images documenting progress over time. Rotating capture module allows for easy capture of left, right and frontal facial views
1. 5 spectra - RGB, cross-polarized, parallel-polarized, UV and Wood’s lighting are used to record and measure surface and subsurface skin conditions: sensitivity, surface skin spots, subsurface skin spots, pores, acne.
2. MC10 Skin Analyzer has special black&white image, which can filter out certain color for color concentration to display hyperpigmentation skin symptoms much more clearly.
3. The red areas, where darker red areas concentrated, relate to skin sensitivity and may be caused by inflammation or spider veins.
4. The surface skin spots are normally visible to the naked eyes, which are typically brown or red skin marks.
5. Light green and dark green represent wrinkles of different depth, that is light and deepest respectively.
6. With help of parallel polarized light, the pores on skin can be identified because enlarged pores have shadowing and appear darker in circular shape.
7. With help of UV light and Wood’s Light, bacterial excretions lodged in pores can be identified.
8. It detected by using the principle that epidermal melanin below skin surface absorbs UV light, so these two images can help to detect subsurface skin spot.
GOMECY Magic Mirror Face Skin Test Machine Analyzer Skin Scanner Skin Analysis With Pad Images